30 November 2011

All I want for Christmas...

No comments
...is this guy right here:
I miss making videos. Shooting. Editing. Etc. Sure, I've got my iPhone and that's great for the "I wish I had my camera on me!" moments. And sure, I've got the ELPH100 HS which takes great images and full HD video.

But I like to be able to focus manually! To choose a prime or telephoto lens. To attach a high quality mic or external flash and have complete control of my images.
The pocket sized cameras get me by, but I've been itching to get a DSLR for a long time and I think this will be my first.

Yes, I want to go Canon. I've worked with Canon before so I'm used to it. I've done my research, and Canon T3i wins over the Nikon D5100.

So Santa, family, friends...if you are looking for the perfect holiday gift for this guy...Amazon gift cards are where it's at!

No comments :

Post a Comment